Saturday, January 23, 2010

1.17.10, 1.18.10, 1.23.10

I did not take a picture everyday this week because I took several on Sunday and Saturday and then one on Monday. We had a pretty uneventful week so I gave myself permission to use several photos from one day so that I still have 7 for the week.

1.17.10

Sunday night after church we stayed to eat finger foods and play some games. This is Kyle and some friends playing Operation.



Then we went out to Luke's house for cake and ice cream because it was his birthday. He turned 34.



And here is Kaitlyn and Aaliyah playing on the computer that same night.



1.18.10

We were out of school for MLK day so we enjoyed sleeping in late.



1.23.10

We went out to Luke's house again today to play. John's birthday is tomorrow so after dinner we had some ice cream cake. He turns 33.





Ashley

No comments: